When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aobobuy review

killertom3

Just ordered a bunch of stuff from aobobuy, and seeing as the old thread got deleted I made another.

Robbie was a great help and very helpful when I was placing the order, so can't wait to see how the stuff turns out.

I'll review the stuff when it arrives, in a week or so.

yeah i have no idea why it got deleted, i was just putting up MY OPINION as a review. but hey, apparently its moderated as being unacceptable... such a shame. Anyway good luck and hope u enjoy what u bought as much as i have already :D

Which old thread are you guys talking about?

Pretty sure it wouldn't be moderated unless it was deemed spamming.

Ken

Edit to add; never mind I found it.

It was obviously closed by a moderator or Admin so the question is why have you now started a new thread without contacting a team member?

KB, i was the one that made the original post, and it got deleted and i was given no reason or notification. I'm not spamming, have made multiple purchases recently from a few places, Aobobuy, Watchenden, and ToroBravos. I have also have contacted you in regards to buying some pieces, which i haven't gotten around to purchasing yet, but will hopefully soon :D

So i have no idea why it was targeted and deleted. I know its not a trusted dealer but everyone should be able to put their opinion out there, and its the buyers descretion to pick and choose who they want to buy from.

@ 70ura the boards Admin team do not have to give reason (although we will if asked) for locking, setting invisible (which is what happened) or deleting threads.

What members should do is contact an Admin member for an explanation, if you have been moderated then someone deemed you in breach of the rules, if that is the case the answer is not to go out and do exactly the same thing again.

Ken

@KB - Fair call and i totally understand, i'm not phased as to why mine was deleted, just was disappointed my opinion wasn't being heard, but no skin off my nose.

I never did the same thing again, i left my post deleted and was ok with that. killertom3 was the author of this thread not me. Hope this clears up any confusion, i only made 1 post, it was deleted, blocked, made invisible, whatever. But I never made an attempt to re post it in anyway.

Cheers :D