When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

And then there were Three...

ceocorona

I joined the forums and rep scene just a month ago...  The start of my humble collection has just begun.  Here are a few pictures of my current collection. 

SOSF v2

photo3_zps7a6b3bdb.jpg

BK YachtMaster (What is everyone opnion on this watch? In my newb eyes, the dial markers don't seem to be Maxi dial per gen.  Correct me if I am wrong.)

ym_zps5d89c001.jpg

TC LV Sub

photo4_zps2a05353b.jpg

I also have parts to build another TC LV with a gen LN insert, crystal, crown, tube, and clasp.  Thanks for looking all.  I plan on taking much better pictures as soon as I have a few more worthy reps on my posession.  Its been a great first month so far! Ha

@ceo... you really have no idea how much more worse it gets... I also just joined just over 3 months ago and I went from buying REPs to buying modded reps.... to now I ONLY want superfrankens... or.... build superfrankes. I literally have spent over $12K in watches over the last 3 months. I could have 2-3 nice GENS on my wrist but the process and stories and friendships we build are just different then just going to a store and dropping $5K on a watch all at once.

Good luck as time goes one... you are only going to want more and more.

Frankening is much more fun imo.  No fun in buying a gen, unless you specifically want a gen.  I frankened the hell out of my Carrera, and its almost 99% gen now, and I still haven't finished with it.

@ceo... you really have no idea how much more worse it gets... I also just joined just over 3 months ago and I went from buying REPs to buying modded reps.... to now I ONLY want superfrankens... or.... build superfrankes. I literally have spent over $12K in watches over the last 3 months. I could have 2-3 nice GENS on my wrist but the process and stories and friendships we build are just different then just going to a store and dropping $5K on a watch all at once.

Good luck as time goes one... you are only going to want more and more.

Frankening is much more fun imo.  No fun in buying a gen, unless you specifically want a gen.  I frankened the hell out of my Carrera, and its almost 99% gen now, and I still haven't finished with it.

Dude tell me about it. I have in my sights a gen YM dial, and have started to look for gen movements for my TCs.... Lol I only want superfrankens, anything less doesn't fit the bill. Well except my SOSF v2. That is one rep I may end up buying gen. It's priced right at gen level and is a personal favorite.

I'll be honest wiseguy, your current vintage Rolex is tempting....