When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM441 "O"

folex

The images on the panarai website say CERAMICA

http://www.panerai.com/en/watch-collection/contemporary-collection/luminor-1950/66-luminor-1950-3-days-gmt-automatic-ceramica-pam00441

so the rep on PT's site appears correct

Yeap, Don't know where I got my picture from..  :bangin:

The current 441 (from panerai's site) has it struting a P9001 movement.

Technically, isn't it the same movement?

I have a rep panerai with the P9000 movt in my shop right now and it looks funny. I dont think it will ever be a super rep, since the movt is a normal 7750 with a plate over the top to look like the in house P9000.

Ahh, thanks for the feedback MD. Definitely helpful. But how does it look on the wrist, probably hard to tell without the actual piece..

I have a rep panerai with the P9000 movt in my shop right now and it looks funny. I dont think it will ever be a super rep, since the movt is a normal 7750 with a plate over the top to look like the in house P9000.

Hi, you're the first watchsmith i've seen to get their hands on this movement. I was wondering how the movement was put together. Is the plate easily removeable to service the movement? Would it be possible to swap another A7750 or ETA7750?

Thanks!

Edited by watchpt

• 2 years later...

Hi, I was looking up on Puretime's web and came across the 441 to be released this month.

I was looking through it and found some obvious flaws on the caseback, but it looks good overall. Wonder if this would ever be a "super-rep"?

http://puretime.co/product/pam441-o-dlc-best-edition-on-dark-brown-asso-strap-p9000-movement/

post-44729-0-35141400-1371011678_thumb.j

Did you ever pick one up from PT?