When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pleae help me with who makes this amazing Breitling Avenger Rep?

Understood. Im just not one for sarcastic keyboard warriors. BTW. I see your in Houston. What part? Im in Sugar Land

Oh, then take cover cause we are however a fun-loving, sarcastic, joke spewing group of guys. Shenanagins is the name of our game here, just saying...

For the most part most dealers ship from Asia, BK is CONUS but mostly a Rollie guy, TC also stateside but also only Rollie. Buying from one of our listed dealer is mostly OK, they might try to pull a fast one now and then (hide defects or give you pushback for a QC reject etc) but they do a good job about getting your watch to you.

I'm on the northside, The Woodlands area.

Annoying are people asking the same questions again and again...

...joined 15 days ago...

Again...Why dont you go ahead and stfu bro. I own many Gen models and have been a WIS for many years. Just because I have only recently discovered Reps and like them doesn't mean anything. Have a nice day buddy. Hey btw, do you know who makes the best Sub rep?

You think he's the only one?

You've got many gens, have been another forum member for years and still don't know how to search for answers to the most common questions?

Get off your lazy backside and do some searching, no one hear will give you everything on a silver platter.

• Like 1

Peace mates...;)

Generally speaking for Breitling reps there are 2 factories which assemble the parts: noob (N) fac and H fac.

There are small differences, both facs have their pros and cons, depending on the particular model. The Seawolf you are interested in is known as a very decent rep - I got mine (yellow dial) yesterday from Trustytime, and I'm very satisfied!

Puretime is very close with noob fac, Trustytime is more on the H fac side.

Both dealers are TDs here, and both have plenty of reviews to get a feeling about how they run their business.

Hope this helps a little bit!

Yay, another new member and potential supporter run off because you people can't answer a simple question. He didn't ask who makes the best sub, he asked if that watch was available stateside, to avoid customs and shipping issues! Answers like BK and TC are stateside but only deal in Rollies are appropriate, pretty much every other response was just an excuse for this forum to make itself look bad. Learn how to read and get the hell over yourselves.

post-44290-0-61833200-1371641430_thumb.j

• Like 2

+1 on that point icoopernicus. Some remarks are unnecessarily antagonistic and tend to achieve little more than inflammatory replies. The question seemed perfectly reasonable to me, however I was unable to provide any help since I reside in Scotland and have no knowledge (to date) on the watch or stateside availability. Hopefully, this won't leave a bitter taste for anyone and the forum can continue to grow and improve with the addition of new members. I for one was attracted to this forum due to the friendly and helpful nature of many of the members here.

Don't worry guys. I'm used to dealing with Dicks on a daily basis as I'm in law enforcement. Ive been on forums since the late 90's. There are always super badass keyboards warriors who give [censored] responses. But thanks, Im new to Reps and have been trying to do research. I currently own a GEN Seawolf and would love to have the rep to compare with. From what I understand, NOOB makes great Reps but Im new to H factory. Kinda confused to what these places actually are.

Yay, another new member and potential supporter run off because you people can't answer a simple question. He didn't ask who makes the best sub, he asked if that watch was available stateside, to avoid customs and shipping issues! Answers like BK and TC are stateside but only deal in Rollies are appropriate, pretty much every other response was just an excuse for this forum to make itself look bad. Learn how to read and get the hell over yourselves.

attachicon.gifuntitled.JPG

^

^

^

^

^

^

LoL, nice pic !

to answer the OP, that black Seawolf can be procured stateside but you'll have to do some pretty lengthy legwork

i remember stall vendors in LA's downtown selling a ton of entry level 21j reps but they were able to get the better a7750s if you had the cash and the patience

also it'll probably cost you more than what the cartel sells them for

your best bet is to wait for a decent one to pop up in the sale section

First of all I want to apologise for my initial response, it was rude, inappropriate and unnecessary.

I am someone who spends the most time using the search function and spent weeks if not months reading. But okay, that's just me.

However, calling me a [censored] is somewhat rude and unprofessional...

As far as I'm concerned if someone can't keep a civil tongue in their head, especially when asking for help, they don't deserve help.

I bet that in your job in law enforcement if someone tells you to STFU you don't like it and would consider it an unreasonable response.

1680 was doing a little ribbing and not worthy of the humorless and rude reply.    1680 - take back that apology - it's completely unnecessary.  Anyone who starts off this way is sure to continue in this way.  Only keyboard warrior is the OP.  

First of all I want to apologise for my initial response, it was rude, inappropriate and unnecessary.

I am someone who spends the most time using the search function and spent weeks if not months reading. But okay, that's just me.

However, calling me a [censored] is somewhat rude and unprofessional...

Then I will apologize also.

1680 was doing a little ribbing and not worthy of the humorless and rude reply.    1680 - take back that apology - it's completely unnecessary.  Anyone who starts off this way is sure to continue in this way.  Only keyboard warrior is the OP.  

LOL you Sir have no clue what you are talking about. I asked a simple question and some people responded with rude and sarcastic comments. So, what did I do, I responded back. Sorry I'm submissive like you would probably be.

As far as I'm concerned if someone can't keep a civil tongue in their head, especially when asking for help, they don't deserve help.

I bet that in your job in law enforcement if someone tells you to STFU you don't like it and would consider it an unreasonable response.

Well, here is the deal. If Im going to take time to ask a question about a rep watch on a rep watch forum and someone responds with a rude and sarcastic comment I WILL defend myself just like I would in a real life situation. Not my fault most people in this world are easily offended and submissive people. Guess what, Im not. I tell it like it is. If someone says something rude to me Im going to tell them to STFU just like I would in person. Im actually a very nice guy but dont talk crap and I wont talk crap back.