When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which will you choose? AP Volcano or Lava

gtanak

Kindof stuck at crossroads here and need more opinions and comments etc.

Which would you choose and why?

The Volcano

Posted Image

Or The Lava

Posted Image

If you had this:

Posted Image

My thoughts from the head are to go for the volcano. More common cos not limited edition, still striking on a nice hornback with orange stiches or even on a bracelet. Also no worries about getting scratches on the PVD.

My heart however goes to the Lava... Who can resist a black orange contrast? It just looks like they belong together... But the risk of being called out is always there since its 99pcs... Why waste a gen dial and tachy on it?

Decisions decision... Any comments appreciated.

Whats up with your porsche tachys?

If you use a Momo or Nardi or other aftermarket steering wheel, you need to tilt the gauges in order to see them.  Or at least, to see the crucial parts of the gauges. Very common btw.

So for air-cooled: I can see engine temp, oil pressure, HWY speeds.  I know when to shift by sound or by RPM needle on top at 12 o'clock position (quick glance).

Cheers :)

The only thing i ever use down in that area is the low fuel indicator.

Actually, I totally agree with you that the low fuel indicator is probably the only gauge that really matters!  This car is meant to really be driven!

Cheers

• 3 months later...

I see some 911 Sexyness right there : ) Have any pictures of the rest of the beauty. I knew it was business when i saw the gauges in the "correct" 911 fashion :p

The watch is Beautiful as well ! Just got my first AP last week ( chronopassion )  but the 911 dash really caught my eye.. sorry bit of a Porscheaphile :) lol