When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Something Wrong With My Tag?

Feta1

Got a tag link chrono from trusty and got it fully serviced but it seems to stop an aweful lot. I gave it aout 50 winds and shook it good for 5 min. I also noticed when I first got it and would wind it the watch would make kind of a "sqeeky" noise when winding (like my rollie rep).... now it just clicks when I wind... no sqeeking...

Any thoughts??? -_-

Got a tag link chrono from trusty and got it fully serviced but it seems to stop an aweful lot. I gave it aout 50 winds and shook it good for 5 min. I also noticed when I first got it and would wind it the watch would make kind of a "sqeeky" noise when winding (like my rollie rep).... now it just clicks when I wind... no sqeeking...

Any thoughts??? -_-

Andrew was the one who serviced it. Like I said for the first 2 months it made a "sqeeky" noise when winding... now it just makes a clicking noise... it that bad??? Is it suppose to make a sqeeky noise when winding???

for the first 2 months it made a "sqeeky" noise when winding... now it just makes a clicking noise... it that bad???

Yup, the mouse that make you watch work has escaped :animal_rooster:

Give Andrew a P.M. and see what he says.

He may be able to send another mouse :3a:

Seriously though, give him the chance to help and drop him a line.