When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seawolf V2 Yellow ordered up from Trusty

B3nj4min3

Well, thanks to Hansmeier and a couple of other members who have posted-up some gorgeous pictures of their new Seawolf I could not resist any longer and awoke this morning in a delirious state, drenched in a cold sweat, grabbed the iPad (that had over the course of the night made its way under the pillow), logged-on to TrustyTime (after a bout of cursing whilst frantically trying to remember my TT password), and ordered myself a shiny new Banana Seawolf V2.

Now the inevitable waiting game begins till I receive my QC pics (which I shall share here to ensure my old eyes don't miss any details).

Pictures of the actual watch received also posted-up on page 2.

• Like 1

I'm a heartbeat away from ordering this watch too.. Even though I just received a 1680 today from Andrew

I was unsure how long the watch would remain in stock so I thought I may as well take the plunge and order it now since I was going to order it sooner-or-later.

I'd recommend ordering it to avoid disappointment. It's a cracking watch!

Got a link to the V2?  I can only find the one on TT that were added to the site in 2008

Its ok, found the V2, This product was added to our catalog on Friday 17 August, 2012.

Edited by SSTEEL

are you planning on using the SS bracelet or have you found a good rubber strap for it ..

I will most likely use the SS strap, at least for the immediate future. I feel the polished steel bracelet compliments the watch well but now you've got me thinking and I may try to source a decent rubber strap for the future.

I'm also looking at getting one of the mesh Breitling bracelets. The SuperOceans look gorgeous on those bracelets.

You will love this watch! It is deffinatley a super-rep!

Thanks derik429, the watch looks gorgeous from the pics I've seen and can't wait to get mine!

Got a link to the V2?  I can only find the one on TT that were added to the site in 2008

Its ok, found the V2, This product was added to our catalog on Friday 17 August, 2012.

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_137&products_id=9744

Yeah, that's the one! :-)

• Like 1

for shits and giggles i ordered this strap from panatime

http://www.panatime.com/22pubayestwa.html

it may look good, or be a waste of $25 .. 

.. I put in my order with andrew last night. -- I think i've got some sort of sickness .. i've ordered 6 reps since april..

That strap looks good, let me know how it is. If it's decent I might just order one as well.

Lol, think I have caught the same sickness. This will be my fourth rep in a little over 4 weeks. The sickness is spreading!

Enjoy your watches, after-all we all need a vice (or three!)

I will most likely use the SS strap, at least in the immediate future. I this the polished steel compliments the watch well but now you've got me thinking and I may try to source a decent rubber strap (eg. Sinn or similar) for the future.

The SS bracelet isn't polished (the bracelet of the Skyland Avenger is polished) - this bracelet including the clasp is brushed.

I think it's a very nice variation, the most Breitling bracelets are shiny polished, so this is my first brushed Breitling bracelet...

The case of the Seawolf is a mix of polished (sides) and brushed (bezel, case top side) elements. The same mix is on the dial: polished triangle at 12, polished hour markers at 6 and 9, polished surrounding of the date window and matte numbers.

I'm sure you'll enjoy this beauty very, VERY much!

The SS bracelet isn't polished (the bracelet of the Skyland Avenger is polished) - this bracelet including the clasp is brushed.

I think it's a very nice variation, the most Breitling bracelets are shiny polished, so this is my first brushed Breitling bracelet...

The case of the Seawolf is a mix of polished (sides) and brushed (bezel, case top side) elements. The same mix is on the dial: polished triangle at 12, polished hour markers at 6 and 9, polished surrounding of the date window and matte numbers.

I'm sure you'll enjoy this beauty very, VERY much!

Thanks for that, it was your pictures of that stunning watch that finally persuaded me to go for it!

Ah, the bracelet being mainly brushed with polished markers and sides is definitely my preference. The overly polished look can make a watch look slightly gaudy IMO.

Here are the four QC pics Andrew sent me an hour ago. Unfortunately there isn't a picture showing the face of the watch in close-up detail so I've emailed back to ask for a close-up picture.

Besides that, all I can make out is the slight mis-alingment of one of the lume dots on the hour markers.

Anything you guys can notice at all from these pics?

post-54684-0-93981300-1371836647_thumb.j

post-54684-0-43081100-1371836655_thumb.j

post-54684-0-42197800-1371836661_thumb.j

post-54684-0-44875400-1371836667_thumb.j

Just heard back from Trusty. He says they are unable to take any more QC pics at all. I know the pics are taken in advance however is it an unreasonable request to ask for a close-up of the face of the watch? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

well .. i approved my QC from andrew .. so now its just a matter of waiting.

I have done likewise. I didn't receive a close-up  :confused: so I am trusting Andrew that there are no issues with the dial/hands. My attempt to verify didn't lead very far so fingers crossed all is well.  :pray: 

I can send you my pictures if it helps.. :)Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Thank you for the offer my friend. I have approved the pictures I did receive so hopefully all will be okay.

I'll post pictures of the watch once I receive it and we can compare differences (if any).

for shits and giggles i ordered this strap from panatime

http://www.panatime.com/22pubayestwa.html

it may look good, or be a waste of $25 .. 

.. I put in my order with andrew last night. -- I think i've got some sort of sickness .. i've ordered 6 reps since april.. 

Lol me too +1 wife thinks I'm nutso...while she collects her hundredth purse :fool:

• Like 1

Have no fear B3n Andrew is the man! I ordered my Banana Seawolf from him and I absolutely love it!My addiction is outta control. Have ordered 6 reps this year already! Check under Trusty Time reviews I posted my Seawolf there. Enjoy to the max!

• Like 1

Have no fear B3n Andrew is the man! I ordered my Banana Seawolf from him and I absolutely love it!My addiction is outta control. Have ordered 6 reps this year already! Check under Trusty Time reviews I posted my Seawolf there. Enjoy to the max!

Thanks Indywatchguy, will check it out now. Yeah, look like we all have the same sickness....still, there are worse sicknesses :inverted: to suffer from 

My "to-get" list is getting ridiculous and at this rate I'll struggle to keep a sensible number in my weekly rotation. ;)