When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The pam372 is here

tessa

Wow, gets more and more tempting with each pic I see. It's now down to which version to get - Andrew's or Angus'!!!

I am in the same "predicament"!

I think the cases & plexi on both are on par...the dials also look very close.

You can argue how much "deeper" Angus' look but, I think with lighting & photoshop you can make anythig look amazing.

The thing which I'm leaning towards is the "silver" vs "blue" movement screws & SILVER pin & lume....plus I've seal with PC before & he was terrific.

Can't wait to see some pics, wristies and general impression of this rep. I guess for the extra $20 for Andrew's or Josh's sounds like a good option.

Which strap option is closest to the gen btw? Cos I see it's offered in 4 colours. They all look fantastic so the decision making on this bad boy never ends!

Can't wait to see some pics, wristies and general impression of this rep. I guess for the extra $20 for Andrew's or Josh's sounds like a good option.

Which strap option is closest to the gen btw? Cos I see it's offered in 4 colours. They all look fantastic so the decision making on this bad boy never ends!

The strap pictured on Puretimes in the pic's is closest