When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SD PreV dial interest

steph_dexter

Why.. Two post up, He say it has gone in to production???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, and then you can scroll back even longer and see that his 036 went into production six months ago... I of course also would like to buy these tomorrow, but maybe we should give rolli some time to perfect these too ;)

all swiss oem dial poduction need exreme longer than shit asia dial production,

and all intelligent guys know that.

swiss is the best but need longer,

also because there are all top watch brands they want the best swiss oem dials for all the old and new series.

in swiss there are a few top oem certificate dial maker.

and standard is, that the largest orders comes first and then so on,

if you would buy more 100 dials then we would come on a earlier position for the production.

and you forget  that also all the vector graphics and very sensible detail work need time.

but only the super intenlligent guys know how long it could need.

or you pay 60.000 dollar and you don't need to wait.

regards

rolli

all swiss oem dial poduction need exreme longer than [censored] asia dial production,

and all intelligent guys know that.

swiss is the best but need longer,

also because there are all top watch brands they want the best swiss oem dials for all the old and new series.

in swiss there are a few top oem certificate dial maker.

and standard is, that the largest orders comes first and then so on,

if you would buy more 100 dials then we would come on a earlier position for the production.

and you forget that also all the vector graphics and very sensible detail work need time.

but only the super intenlligent guys know how long it could need.

or you pay 60.000 dollar and you don't need to wait.

regards

rolli

ok rolli.. so, we are talking six months waiting. will you then put up a sign up list? If I am going to wait that time, say no to other dial offers for my builds I want to make sure that I am secured the number of dials that I want. I mean, what if you sold out before I get mine, that I have waited so long for?...

any chance for a pre-order dial tread with a sign up list?

036 are completly ready also with final lettering print, i am waiting to have them here.

082 are ready for long time, but i said i will post both together in two separate threads.

prices known when i have calculated all costs.

201 + 202a  in production the both first sample dials will be ready hopefully soon.

to check about the indices fattness.

055 bown dials and 172 tantalium are in the making beginning phase, vector graphic already done.

also the PreA series will follow,

and all dials in swiss oem quality made by an swiss oem dial maker.

i have not the wish to make the dials with hectic and stress, so when it's ready then they are ready.

the same like with some german cars, you have to wait when you buy a great german car.

everybody has to wait.

all the best

rolli

additional information,

i use swiss oem dial maker, that means with oem certificate, this means also they work only on almac watch making fast running cnc machines,

guarantees the highest precision work.

these dial maker have so many swiss customers that they have a long waiting list for the delivery time.

but when i order first sample dials to check the indices fattness, which would be the best for 201a + 202a, then  it goes not fast,

and for the rest main batch dials i still have to wait for 2 month minimum,

then all these dials are made with so many singele steps, and there is no machine which produced dials, no it is necessary also an employee.

but the employees have a lot of customers working on their desc, that why all customers with the single production steps have to wait till it can go for the next step.

and this step by step.  and it could happen, that the galvanic bath is full for the next 3 - 4 weeks, so my dials have to wait.

normally it is not necessary talk about, but some of the members not seem to understand it, why the delivery time is sometimes longer.

so........ please patience

everything will be fine.

regards

rolli

• 2 weeks later...