When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New AP RO jumbo 15400 from Andrew

shad0w

Even in the bad pictures on the site it looks pretty good. Few days ago I happened to be close to an AD, could not resist walking in.

They had both, 39mm and the 41mm models. I was wearing my Patek Nautilus, so I ended up comparing all of them.

Nautilus still feels the best to me but the 41mm is super nice. 39mm felt a bit too small.

One thing about Genuine 15400 is that it is 9.80mm thick. Andrew stated 11mm, I wonder if this is an accurate measurement.

That said, this rep just jumped on top of my shopping list. Hopefully there will be video of it soon up.

Popped wood for this beauty the moment I saw it. I've ordered it and will be doing a review for you fine gentlemen once I receive it.

My first AP actually - been on the verge of buying one for a few months and couldn't make up my mind what to get. Looks like this beauty conquered my heart.

Great. It looks pretty cool. I found this review a little while ago:

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/my-first-royal-151079.html

Popped wood for this beauty the moment I saw it. I've ordered it and will be doing a review for you fine gentlemen once I receive it.

My first AP actually - been on the verge of buying one for a few months and couldn't make up my mind what to get. Looks like this beauty conquered my heart.