When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Virus/Trojan on watcheden.net ?

gran

I get this message when trying to enter watcheden

High Risk Website Blocked
  • Access has been blocked as the threat Mal/HTMLGen-A has been found on this website.
  • Return to the page you were previously viewing.

Is it a message from google?

google tends to block 'suspicious website' or websites with an old SSL certificate.

so not necessarily a virus.

I dont get the error btw...

Must be the security system at my workplace then

I have the same problem on my home office computer. I'm using Kaspersky antivirus suite, they will not let you open a website with an expired certificate without manually going into Kaspersky and bypassing their system. It get's a little irritating at times, because websites let their certificates expire, not because they are virus/trojan infected, but because someone forgot to renew the darn certificate. Happened to me last week trying to open the US Gov "atomic clock" website, been using it with no probs for years, and them one day it was blocked.

I have the same problem on my home office computer. I'm using Kaspersky antivirus suite, they will not let you open a website with an expired certificate without manually going into Kaspersky and bypassing their system. It get's a little irritating at times, because websites let their certificates expire, not because they are virus/trojan infected, but because someone forgot to renew the darn certificate. Happened to me last week trying to open the US Gov "atomic clock" website, been using it with no probs for years, and them one day it was blocked.

Only happens with https