When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your opinion please

theiwcroo

Pam 104 I (auto with date): Simple so maybe the better choice

Planet Ocean 45mm Chrono Ultimate Edition A7750: Most beautiful yes but do not buy as the date is so deep its a joke....or does anyone disagree??? Not a good choice in my opinion

Hublot Big Bang King Power 48mm F1 PVD A7750: If you like it buy it. Its a monster

Damn you Mart every time I see those pics I desperately need a 104  :partytime:

Haha thanks mate. What keeps you from buying?  :inverted:  

Thanks boys for the comments and really appreciate sharing your expertise. 104 it is!

Anyone else, please feel free to let me know your opinions.

Cheers

That's what this forum is all about ;)

• Like 1

@sgt, I just ordered a new lense for my iPhone so I can make some close up pictures from my watches :)

Ok now your rubbing it in Mart  :partytime:  the thickness of the case is putting me off tbh, love the dial etc and can't decide between 104 / 111 etc I'm no Pam expert either! Do they make one that looks similar in 40mm? or thinner ?

Ok now your rubbing it in Mart  :partytime:  the thickness of the case is putting me off tbh, love the dial etc and can't decide between 104 / 111 etc I'm no Pam expert either! Do they make one that looks similar in 40mm? or thinner ?

I've got no idea, this is my one and only PAM so I can't call myself an expert either. The 111 is also a beautiful watch but I suppose the thickness is similar to the 104.. As a whole, do Panerai make 40mm cases!? I thought the 44mm is the smallest they make? And to be honest, the first time I saw my 104 it seems small (I don't know what I expected), but on the wrist the 44mm case is perfect :)