When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from South Florida

Hello all,

I am new to the site(although the other day I posted a question in the Movement Q&A section.  I am relatively new the replica world.  About 6 years ago I bought a very cheap Submariner replica which lasted all of 3 months which tarnished and movement stopped working.  After that I thought I would never consider a rep again.

After saving for a bit I ended up getting a gen Tag Carrera twin time on black leather with deployment used.  I sold that on ebay and profited $200 and ended up buying a gen Breitling Wings white with stainless pilot band.  I will probably never get rid of that watch as it was the watch/gift I/Wife got when my first daughter was born.

Although I love my Breitling, and have a few other cheap watches(Invicta Speedway? Gold & SS quartz, a Stainless Seiko 5 Automatic, and some type of Oakley watch(quartz) that my father bought me.

I am itching for a watch and next year I more than likely would have enough for the gen purchase I want some Panarai, Rolex, or Breitling more than likely not that it narrows it down as I change my mind a lot, which is the reason why I am contemplating a rep again, especially of much better quality.

Well that's it for now.

Welcome to the madhouse shooter  :)  be well prepared when entering this crazy world of rep watches, first thing is hide your wallet   :inverted: at least for a while anyway mate! Seriously though have a good read through the forum to find what you like (probably all of them if your like me) then have a look at the M2M sales sections and the Dealers sections too, we have some great dealers and they will all offer a safe way to purchase too!

Above all enjoy it here, we have a fantastic membership ;)  

Thanks guys for comments and welcomes.

As to what first I think maybe a Milgaus GV, although I know the second markers on dial is a dead giveaway...I just like the watch.  Second one would be a PAM 104...and I do have a soft spot in my heart for a Submariner as well.  I do like the ceramic bezels, so a newer model would be my pick.

I tried to attach some pics of the current watches, but I am not the best when it comes to technology and forums!