When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

16520 Patrizzi dial

997 s

You can only do this by exposing a gen W series (1994) 16520 dial to UV light, I doubt it works with a rep dial. They used the wrong laque and developed this defect.

Only way to get this would be A.) get a gen (haha ;) )  or   B.) mask the dial carefully and spray it with a airbrush, you need a clear coat with a small portion of (clear) brown in it.

Edited by 1680

You can only do this by exposing a gen W series (1994) 16520 dial to UV light, I doubt it works with a rep dial. They used the wrong laque and developed this defect.

Only way to get this would be A.) get a gen (haha ;) )  or   B.) mask the dial carefully and spray it with a airbrush, you need a clear coat with a small portion of (clear) brown in it.

Thnx 1680

Where to get the gen one??

P

First you get a second mortgage on your house, then you start looking on all the genuine Rolex sales forums. ;)

I have no clue why these are so desirable....they remind me of the fading paint on the '76 Ford Pinto in puke green that I once owned and then drove into a ditch to be rid of it....

Sorry gents, but I don't see the attraction of mister patrizzi's made up collectibility daytona dial....isn't he the reason why vintage prices were driven to their overinflated astronomical prices?  

new and modern for me please or should I have kept that pinto....

flame away 'cause I think their fucking ugly and overpriced....

:bangin: