When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Datocompax 6036 18k gold

antikora

Look, you have been told that this is fake. The movement is not an original rolex movement the case is a joke, dial is no good.. If Philipp says its fake, then it is. Sorry you spent your hard earned money on it but you should take that up with the person you bought it from and not try to pass it off to the next unsuspecting person

Thank you for your answer,

I'm surprised Mike Wood didn't mention the misspelled "Cronograph".  :g:

I had one of these for awhile, very similar to this one.  It had rust stains on the dial beneath where the hour hand had sat for many years (broken).  It was a steel case, similar era, with stereo lug holes, and correctly spelled "chronograph".

Sorta makes it easy to spot a "franken".

I wrote on my anwer: earlier repainted dial..

Ok, so it was reprinted by someone who can't spell? It's a fake, either go get your money back or stop trying to pass this off as gen onto someone else!

The 'many experts' on many different forums have spoken!

Dave...

As others have said, you didn't do your due diligence, you bought a watch that the buyer "Told you" was a genuine watch, if you had posted photos before you bought rather than afterwards, you would have had the correct information. If you sell this watch as a franken, on one of the rep forums, that is fine, everyone will know that it's not a genuine Rolex, and is priced accordingly, however if you try to pass it off as a genuine watch on Ebay or any other sales site, you are no better than the guy who sold it to you. Also if you sell it and the buyer uses Paypal or a credit card, you can be sure he will file a dispute with you when he finds out it's a fake. you have your answer here, as well as the VRF, There are a few guys there who are big talkers, but may not be as knowledgable as they would like you to believe, but there are some who know vintage Rolex watches inside and out. If you are a dealer in high end watches, you better know your product, or you won't be in business long. Those guys have spoken, what they said is good enough for me.

Ok, so it was reprinted by someone who can't spell? It's a fake, either go get your money back or stop trying to pass this off as gen onto someone else!

The 'many experts' on many different forums have spoken!

Dave...

Thank you Dave... but I'm afraid I cannot get back for my money, I will sell for the watch, but the price will be very very low, because I hate for this watch.. :(

If you want to sell it here you need to upgrade to a VIP membership and then pm a mod to get permission for a high value sale. At that point you can list it, I would reccomend getting some advise on how to properly price it as well. It has some value, you need to make sure the case is solid gold before you can do that, If its plated the value will be less of course. Someone can replace the dial and have a nice watch. I have no idea what you paid but I know it wasn't a lot. You can probably recover a lot of what you paid by selling it here, phong sells the same case in stainless for 1800$, his prices are too high but you get the idea... A v72c has value as well. Gl

If you want to sell it here you need to upgrade to a VIP membership and then pm a mod to get permission for a high value sale. At that point you can list it, I would reccomend getting some advise on how to properly price it as well. It has some value, you need to make sure the case is solid gold before you can do that, If its plated the value will be less of course. Someone can replace the dial and have a nice watch. I have no idea what you paid but I know it wasn't a lot. You can probably recover a lot of what you paid by selling it here, phong sells the same case in stainless for 1800$, his prices are too high but you get the idea... A v72c has value as well. Gl

Thx for all. The  case is 18k solid gold, jeweller checked..If anybody want buy a 18k gold Rolex from Phong, the price 8-9 K USD, ...and my price 5 K Eur....

Edited by antikora

Thx for all. The case is 18k solid gold, jeweller checked..If anybody want buy a 18k gold Rolex from Phong, the price 8-9 K USD, ...and my price 5 K Eur....

No, your price is NOT 5k Eur. You are not approved for "high value sales" here.

Please read our forum rules. If you persist in offering this for sale I will suspend your account.