When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling For Bentley

Ptolomeo

The l's on the back are not noticable even when looking (especially when clean and polished)... chronomeler / swizerland I thought about getting the engraving fixed, but figured it would be really hard to match and bring more attention to it.

I didn't mean the rep was quartz, i meant the gen comes in automatic and quartz (why I have no idea).

The l's on the back are not noticable even when looking (especially when clean and polished)... chronomeler / swizerland I thought about getting the engraving fixed, but figured it would be really hard to match and bring more attention to it.

I didn't mean the rep was quartz, i meant the gen comes in automatic and quartz (why I have no idea).

Negative ghost rider.

The GEN does NOT come in quartz.

I just handled BOTH watches with black dial, the " T " and the regular model.

Dunno where they got that stock pic @ Jomashop, but it's not correct.

A quick call to the Breitling rep (at least around here) confirms that the regular Bentley model has a red date font, and the T (and only the T) should have the black date font, and that they do not, and have never, made the GEN in quartz/Superquartz.

Negative ghost rider.

The GEN does NOT come in quartz.

I just handled BOTH watches with black dial, the " T " and the regular model.

Dunno where they got that stock pic @ Jomashop, but it's not correct.

A quick call to the Breitling rep (at least around here) confirms that the regular Bentley model has a red date font, and the T (and only the T) should have the black date font, and that they do not, and have never, made the GEN in quartz/Superquartz.

Looks like the quartz reference is just a misprint on a couple sales site (probably orginated at one place and copied from there)... Not sure about the jomashop pic but i've seen it on a few other sites including timezone, but wasn't able to pull up the link quickly.

Looks like the quartz reference is just a misprint on a couple sales site (probably orginated at one place and copied from there)... Not sure about the jomashop pic but i've seen it on a few other sites including timezone, but wasn't able to pull up the link quickly.

I too remember seeing it on timezone. But I think it may be a mistake, I find it hard to believe that they would have a quartz movement when all the others are automatic. But then what do I know. Quick question, does this feel/weigh about right compared to the gen? Thanks.

I too remember seeing it on timezone. But I think it may be a mistake, I find it hard to believe that they would have a quartz movement when all the others are automatic. But then what do I know. Quick question, does this feel/weigh about right compared to the gen? Thanks.

Didn't make sense to me either but... Breitling has been known in the past to make 50 variations of the same watch so who knows.

Feels very solid, and the band is very comfortable. The taper makes it an easy watch to wear all day, much more comfortable then a 44mm pam on ss (for me at least).

They DO NOT make ANY Bentley in QUARTZ.

period.

It's a good looking rep.. but the dial configuration and printing bug me....

That..and the lack of A/R.

But that's only b/c I've got a few gen Breitlings.. so it bugs me.

Whoah, chilll out dude. Internet is full of misinformation and there are more then a few "gen" sites that mistakingly list quartz on a few of the 25 differant variations of the model, didn't think they would make a quartz and apparently they dont(although Brietling is the #1 producer of COSC certified quartz watches and only #3 for mechanical.)

Dial config is dead wrong, and short of someone making a rep with a 2894-2 (ha yeah right)... There is no changing that without making the 7750 worse the the ticking time bomb the seconds at 6 daytona's are... Lack of A/R is disappointing. Overall its a very nice rep.

Whoah, chilll out dude. Internet is full of misinformation and there are more then a few "gen" sites that mistakingly list quartz on a few of the 25 differant variations of the model, didn't think they would make a quartz and apparently they dont(although Brietling is the #1 producer of COSC certified quartz watches and only #3 for mechanical.)

Dial config is dead wrong, and short of someone making a rep with a 2894-2 (ha yeah right)... There is no changing that without making the 7750 worse the the ticking time bomb the seconds at 6 daytona's are... Lack of A/R is disappointing. Overall its a very nice rep.

That's what I hate about the net sometimes... it's easy to mis-contrue how a person feels.

I'm chill my friend.... please don't think I'm the least bit mad b/c I'm not.

Just a Breitling fan, so I'm quick to dispell any misinformation.

It's a beautiful rep in it's own rights... and I'll probably order the white face version, FWIW.

I've got the "2006 Breitling for Bentley catalogue" and NO quartz version. This model (Bentley motors with black dial) is the reference 01 in the catalogue and the price is USD 7590 (2006 price list). It's the only one with red font date. Other color dials options: anthracite, blue, silver, laurel green, bronze and grey violet. All of them with black font dial. It's a Breitling Calibre 25B (COCS of course) and a diameter of 48,70 mm. If you want more information, please, ask for it.

The rep is great and I love it.