When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling For Bentley

Ptolomeo

• 1 month later...
i never can get breitling to grow on me yet..... but my bentley (same as yours) gets lots of love on special occasions! weddings, parties, ect. very impressive rep! i bit much bling for everyday... looks like a million bucks on the wrist though! and yes.....it makes the fiddy feel small and insignificant.

Hard to describe... But to me, it just exudes that "class" look about it... IMHO... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Only the Bentley Motors T should have the black date font.

The Bentley Motors has the RED date font.

OK, but this is not the only one i've seen: http://www.jomashop.com/breitling-bentley-...212-b6-665.html

Regardless, this is one substantial well built case, with a dial so complicated you would be hard pressed to notice the wrong subdials unless you know the watch and were looking close.

Mine is asian 7750 (not quartz) and red date font (as gen). Near 49 mm so a really big watch!!

Andrew and Josh are selling it now. They have got two versions: one of them with incorrect case back (the 6.75 case back). Mine's got the correct Breitling for Bentley one but with "l" instead "t"

It's a great watch and now is having all my wristtime. :thumbsupsmileyanim: