When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Explorer II 42mm BP version experience? Need some help.

aa007210

Hi all, I am close to pull to trigger on a new purchase. It will be the Rolex Explorer II black 42mm with A2836-2 mov. I am still not sure which of the two: Noob or BP version. I read several posts about the Noob version but did not found any about the BP version. Did I miss something? Please help me with this question. When there are threads about it please share the links with us. Of course I can purchase both and keep the best of them, but .... that's not the way I want to proceed. Can you share some pics with a comparison. Thanks for your help!

Thanks. Okay thats the reason I only found reviews on Noob. Is BP still behind? It puzzles me that TT only sells BP and the other TD's only sell Noob. Andrew is a perfect TD so you would expect that he only sells the best out of the box.

A TD is merely a sales point, factories produce watches.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm in the same boat Noob is all gone so I ordered a BP from Lucy with a rebuilt swiss movement its about the best you can find now. Waiting for QC photos. Great price $260. Maybe if the Noob reappears and I see a big difference I can trade up, but right now looking forward to seeing it.