When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If You want to disappear

Deckard1979

I always found that once I started talking about my love of poetry and big men with moustaches or posted videos of me dancing...that people usually deleted me any way  :)

I always found that once I started talking about my love of poetry and big men with moustaches or posted videos of me dancing...that people usually deleted me any way :)

Haha. I guess it depends on who is doing the search Pete. ;)

I wonder if this gets rid of cached content or just takes your information for future storage.

Haha. I guess it depends on who is doing the search Pete. ;)

I wonder if this gets rid of cached content or just takes your information for future storage.

Mate I have put myself out there..... but no one feels the lurvvvvv.. :)

I just tried the facebook one but it takes me to log in ..which I wont !!...I joined it years back...god knows why...I have never used it....

I tried deleting my account twice..no joy...I was then told if I left it dormant after deleting it it would defintely be deleted..its still there..I dare not go back on it as I get so many spam emails after i do !! Its about 2 years since I last tried...

Hate it hate it hate it !!

• Like 1