When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ferocase (watch boxes & winders)

fraggle42

I bought one of their 8 watch winders via EBay, they are selling some models off as "Ex Demo", and about half their RRP. Cost me £251 + postage from Germany.

It arrived today - its absolutely HUGE!

I saw the size of the box it came in and thought it must be 10 boxes inside each other or huge foam blocks.

Nope. It's approx 24" wide, 12" deep and 10" high.

4 winders that hold two watches each, and further storage for 8 watches, plus enough room around the controls to stash half a dozen straps.

Lovely dark piano gloss wood :)

$(KGrHqRHJFEFEklfUrhkBRd+5!Oz0Q~~60_3.JP

It's as new - it may be ex demo but I can't see any wear, marks or anything on it at all.

The box had been opened and re-sealed, and it'd been taken out of the polystyrene packing side bits, but the thin polystyrene wrapping round it was original and unmolested.

I like!

• Like 1

another one, judging from your picture, is not having to make your bed! :clap2: My wife gives me the evil eye if I don't at least make an attempt! :nono:

Hehehehe, yes that is true!

The one great thing about quilts is it takes 5 seconds to make the bed - and even then sometimes I still don't do it :D

Looks stunning and very reasonably priced.

Do they offer small versions too??

Clem, they do a smaller 4 watch winder - basically half this one but it has a nicely curved top and comes in all sorts of wood finishes.

I know cause I've got one which I'll be putting up for sale very soon on here, along with a dozen or so watches.