When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silix problems?

Big Dazza

Hey guys ordered a few watches from Silix the other day and noticed their communication / English was more broken than usual. I.e. I asked something about the order and they replied with something unrelated. After paying I havent heard a word from them in a few days.

Just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing the same? Should I be worried?

Silix, in my experience, is 1 of the slowest dealers around, both in communications & delivery. Although things may have improved in the interceding 3 or 4 years, I had to wait 3 months to receive my last 2 orders & communication was only a bit quicker. Good luck.

Was like that for me last month!

I was very happy with my last transaction with Michelle. Silixprime at gmail. Fast email, great comm and very accommodating. I always signed my name with my forum name too so she knew I'm on RWG, RG & RWI.

Sent Paypal nov 11, received watch nov 20th! Rare hard to find Anonimo too.

post-46003-137870184333.jpg

Just ordered 2 watches from silix last week.. when sent qc pics, one watch was the wrong size. Michelle corrected within 24 hours and order shipped the next day after approval.ive bought from them many times and have always experienced fast communication and fast turnaround. Just my .02 best regards kin tama