When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does this f1 ceramic watch exist?

Koukla

Hi everyone!

I've been emailing back and forth with Mary about this watch , she says its a 36mm, but i can only find this watch in a 41mm size. So my question is for the experts out there. Does this style watch exist in a 36mm size? Also please only serious replies. i was rediculed by a forum member on another rep watch forum for asking a question.

Thank you!!

post-57558-0-21766700-1379358341_thumb.j

Tag-heuer-Lady-F1-2011-984.jpg?size=950x

Series Overview: TAG Heuer Lady Formula 1 Steel & Ceramic

http://www.calibre11.com/tag-heuer-lady-formula-1-steel-ceramic/

yes replica is 41mm x 12mm

http://puretime.co/product/formula-1-lady-chrono-ssblack-ceramic-black-dial-stick-markers-on-bracelet-swiss-ronda-quartz/

CHANEL, ROLEX and OMEGA  reps of smaller 36mm size are around

Ok, so that style watch is only made in a 41mm case. Because Mary was showing me that watch in a 36 mm case. I realized that doesn't exist. I don't want to buy a rep of something that was never made! Lol!!!!

could you show us an image of the said watch from mary?

Ok, so do you think I should stay away from the diamonds? Do rep diamonds look fake, they are cz not crystals

Also Mary made a mistake, the watch is a 41mm not 36mm, yay!

Well...the biggest tell with diamonds always is "can you afford it??". No matter if those "diamonds" look true or not...most won't be able to notice anyway...but if you don't look like or if the people around you know that you cannot afford to have such a watch as gen, then diamonds for sure scream "fake" :D

Most people don't know about the value of some watches but they know that diamonds, real diamonds aren't cheap...

• 2 weeks later...

The diamonds look just fine, my wife wears the non chrono version of this, diamond bezel, not dial. hers is 36mm but the case is a little thicker than gen, not really noticeable without a caliper of side by side comparison. I was really impressed with hers when it showed up and it is easily her favorite watch.

• 1 month later...