When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can You recommend ladies watch?

Deckard1979

I am looking for a decent watch for my girl.

I have sifted through the dealers and found lots of ladies reps but I am looking for something You have bought for Your ladies and good quality.

Maybe You had good experience with particular model? Or there is one above the others?

It has to be small size and without faux diamonds. Also the replication has to be top notch. I am open for suggestion.

I know it is almost like asking for best sub but my head gonna explode from looking at different ones.

Thanks in advance!

Now this is entirely my own experience mate having bought loads of ladies watches for the Mrs and my Mum....

First off it depends what you mean by small.... but

The best OTB ladies rep i have had in my hands is the Tag Link..... it is almost flawless..the only flaw I could find was the CB model number was a digit off (but on some its correct, generally the reps use the non CZ numbers so if it a CZ model it has the non CZ model number and as with most TAGs the logo in the flip lock clasp is not quite as deep...but its negligible... The MOP dials also look very nice too...

My Mum wears hers every day...day in day out....its still going after 3 years without any issue.... it has had one battery swap and a quick clean and polish... the bracelet takes a beating because of the way she wears it so loose biut again no issue...a few of her friends are big into watches ..one guy buys gens like guys buy reps here...he does know his stuff but some of his comments are funny any way I digress...long and short is that he has studied thsi watch against his mans TAG etc etc and has declared it gen.... in my Mums circle thats good enough for me :)

It cost around $100

Other than that... I have liked the Chanel  J12 and mini J12 ceramics (dial depending some are good some not so good) and Cartiers....

I am about to pull the trigger on the new FM ladies MS but that has CZ around bezel so not really your thing...

• Like 1