When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best 93150 rep bracelet - where to find?

1665fan

If you enter 93150 in the search area of this and other forums you will be able to read articles all day Saturday and Sunday on this question.

I've been reading half of Saturday and still can't find a good answer to this question myself.

Closest I can come from my searching would be using a MBW with a gen clasp.

Will a better answer come tomorrow?

:)

• Like 1

I'm with you in your search as well. So far after MUCH reading I've come up with this. I bought a 93250 from Yuki thinking it was a 93150. There clasp is junk and mine was even defected (even contacted them and sent photos....only an apology was given). Bracelet was well made tho, with my only other complaint is the screws SUCK and will strip on you. I think the general consensus is all rep clasp are horrid with the exception of TC's (93250 as well).

In my opinion for a 93150, if you can afford gen go there. If not buy this cartel: http://pureti.me/product/rolex-93150-stainless-steel-bracelet-with-580-endlinks/

and find a gen flip lock. I still have no clue as to how difficult it will be to place it on the bracelet. But this is the route I'm going with my Tudor 9411 build. But my 1680 will be Gen all the way.

Sent Via Tapatalk HD