When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Rwg Did For Me

cornerstone

I'd forgotten about this wee mission until I saw the posts today - there was something serious I wanted to say quickly.

RWG actually helped me quite a lot - when I first came across you fine people on the old RWG I was in a remote area with a new baby in the house. Obviously I arrived looking for information about watches, but I stayed and kept reading because I found the people that like this little hobby to be interesting too. And to be honest, it did help me from going off my nut slightly. For those people that are physically isolated or socially isolated (because they have new babies or whatever), it's pretty great to be able to converse with like-minded amiable guys (and, let's face it, it is mainly guys).

The serious thing I wanted to say was that I often read that the forum is "about watches", whereas I think it's heart and soul is that it's a place for "people that like watches". And the interesting thing seems to be that those people drawn to replica watches here are so fair-minded, intelligent and often funny too.

Thank you! :)