When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Super Avenger Poll

shultz

Hi there,

may be that could be a job for our very engaged sellers who always try to built up the perfect rep.

I would like to know if there are some Super Avenger lovers beside me? There is a 48,6mm rep out which isn't that bad besides a few "simple to fix" ( I hope so) flaws:

158544-12979.jpg

This model has been found on Paul's site. Unfortunately both the dial and the hand set seem to belong to the evo and not to the super avenger. Far away from the real deal. And the crystal shows no ar coating. But in principle that rep especially it's size looks good and I can imagine that just a few improvements as a coorect printed dial, right hand set and an ar coating will make this rep a monster :wub: This pic show of course the real deal:

158544-12980.jpg

As far as I am informed lug width is 24mm. It means we could wear it on our fat pam straps! Imagine a 99,9% super avenger with black dial/ silver subdials (with concentric rings) on a carbon strap or a fat BOB buffalo or sharkskin strap.... :wub:

Maybe we could ask our dealers for these improvements? Especially Angus was quite busy relating to the current evo and steelfish. Perhaps he will find a way to get the right super avenger produced? I assume we will need a number of interested members to get it realized. So I would be happy for your feedback.

I can only agree Frank!

A great super avenger would be marvellous......I can only think in all those straps waiting for it....Great idea!

Regards

Pedro

Hey Pedro,

nice to having you here on RWG. Warm welcome and thanks for sharing super avenger interest! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I would buy one too. This is THE watch hubby has been wanting (looked at the real deal a few months ago and he loved it) but I felt that the reps out there were not close enough so I skipped it and went for the Titanium chrono avenger. I would love to have been able to surprise him with the Super Avenger though.

I but I felt that the reps out there were not close enough so I skipped it and went for the Titanium chrono avenger.

Me, too. I went for an AC in Ti and swapped a gen dial and a swiss 7750. But I am still loving that huge super AC :wub: and I am crossing my fingers that we will find a manufacturer who is willing to get us the perfect dial.