When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Question about 116610 ORDER

payhomage

I want to buy the best Submariner Ceramic Bezel, found out that the 116610(LN?) is the best one.

I've been talking to PureTi.me and TrustyTime, i found these:

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=10408

http://pureti.me/product/submariner-116610-ln-black-ceramic-11-noob-best-edition-a2836/

are those both 116610?

Andrew states on his website it is 116600 but in description of the watch it says it replicates the 116610

Also, the video for Andrew shows a very dim lume, is that just cause the lume didn't have enough time to charge up or is that how i will see the watch?

Anyone have any watches from TrustyTime or PureTime and pics? Please post I need more reference before buying..

PureTime says they dont have it in stock, but Andrew says he has it in stock and ready to ship.

Also:   TrustyTime has 116600A - 116600B - 116600C . I know he states that they are just changes in the movement from Asian to Swiss and higher prices but are there any differences to the watch itself?

Which one should I buy?

THANKS ALL AHEAD OF TIME! :)

I think that they are indeed the same, but I'm not a modern sub expert. I think that these are both noob factory watches. As you read around you'll find that there are many makers/version of the same watch. Choose the seller then choose the watch.

Sadly I have seen too many pictures, pros and cons lists and so forth that my head is aching!

I feel like it is a must to buy a V2 just because I see that everything except the bracelet is perfect.

PureTime is checking stock availability daily for me (i hope they didnt just say that)

I should get an email from the sales rep in 20 minutes about availability for the day.

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst! :(

• 4 weeks later...

payhomage: It seems that we are on the same mission. I have been searching for this sub and have been looking between Trusty and Puretime...I was leaning toward Puretime because the pictures and descriptions are much more comprehensive... Did you ever determine whether these are the same watches???
When I contacted Puretime I was told they are out of stock for a few months....Trying to decide whether to purchase this from Trusty...

Did you ever place your order? If so, which did you get and how did you like it ? 

Lol. The third "Who has the best Sub" thread this week. Srsly guys have a look at Rolex area and use the search function top right on the page. As i remember the first pinned post in Rolex area has circa 6 pages of useful informations about 116610. If you have no time for reading, just write Andrew "Hello Andrew. Do you have BP 116610 Sub in stock? I would like to place order." As i know Andrew he will respond in few hours with all the details. BP Sub is overall better and cheaper (and available) than Noob Sub. If you want to upgrade BP Sub with noob clasp, just ask your TD if he could find you one or have a look at trades section.

I bought the BP from Andrew! I am waiting for shipping details. Pretty excited. . . Now I am searching for some easy mods...and already onto searching for a good vintage submariner rep....

Great! You can also buy the Noob V2 bracelet from puretime,

It'll serve as a nice combo with The BP case.

Good luck

Great! You can also buy the Noob V2 bracelet from puretime,

It'll serve as a nice combo with The BP case.

Good luck

Awesome, What exactly are the differences between the V2 bracelet and the BP bracelet? I keep reading this but dont see much about why. I have read that the BP may come with looser links. Andrew seems to think the BP bracelet is the best...any thoughts?

Thought you guys might find this interesting...BP flaw is "OfficiallyCertified" minimal spacing. I came across this on Ebay: Seems that there is the same spacing issue...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNWORN-ROLEX-18K-YELLOW-GOLD-CERAMIC-SUBMARINER-BLUE-DIAL-116618-/171168758443?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item27da73faab

116618Blue_4.jpg

I wonder if this is 

Also....Ablogtowatch article shows pictures with the same spacing on some apparently authentic watches...

Rolex-Submariner-steel-watch-11.jpg

Rolex_Submariner_steel_watch_21.jpg

Rolex-Sub-2010-11.jpg