When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Secured by a great member so no longer available Marlin Modded New Fiddy

astonjenks

Secured by a great fellow member so no longer available

Unique opportunity to get a great priced Marlin new Fiddy with options to select mods

Will be posted on Sales thread once I receive her or get in early and choose final options.

For those of my eagle eyed PAM fellow members, you will have seen that a couple of weeks ago I picked up the EL Fiddy with gen crystal with the intention to take her to the next level.

So Marlin and I looked at all our options and decided on the work that needed doing and set to work on buying certain parts for the work, this included 2 brand new Noob Fiddy's, the first is for a good friend here Ben and the second to swap out the bridges.

So here's the thing, I will have a Marlin modded Asian movement Fiddy with EL bridges up for grabs in a few weeks and will be looking to sell her. At the moment she will be given the 'Standard' Marlin treatment, if Marlins stunning work can be called standard! however could as easily receive additional works such as Y incabloc, Swiss movement and so on.

This Fiddy will be available in two/three weeks time and can either be sent via me in the UK or direct from Marlin in the US.

I'm open to offers on this stunning new Fiddy with Marlin mods at around $600.

Photo is only for illustration :)

post-48021-0-56209600-1382971767_thumb.j