When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Do You Think About That?!pics!

elprimerozen

Beautiful, understated, classy, elegant.....

Makes me think twice about this gauche chronograph I'm wearing.

Another thought about Josh's AT. The one you show looks like its on croc grained leather. On the website, it shows the watch below and says it's genuine croc. The band looks like lizzard to me.

But all in all, $268 for a Seagul 2892-A2 on a reptile band is pretty good.

159272-12708.jpg

Another thought about Josh's AT. The one you show looks like its on croc grained leather. On the website, it shows the watch below and says it's genuine croc. The band looks like lizzard to me.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img79.imageshack.us/img79/8016/4hi1.jpg%7Boption%7D

I noticed that too. I think he purchased the SS model (since i see the band in his pics) and also purchased the brown leather croc strap which I think looks much better than the gator strap.

Perfect combo I think.

159488-12648.jpg

Go to the official omega site and find the watch...then you will understand why Josh gave me that style of leatherstrap...the strap on his site its not the same with the gen aquaterra...but he is a real pro and he made it 100%same like the original!

Very classy, especially with that leather strap. It goes well with that white dial. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

On the other side, too bad for that lonely but indeed :brow: , really good SS bracelet - not a pair with white dial, but with lets say... :g: blue one with silver markings on it - that will be really different story.

And of course, no signs of utterly wrong "constellation" engravings on the backside!

Don't waste your time, enjoy your watch! B)