When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Heed Help, Dealers In The Uk?..

Inspector Gadget

Why is it your responsbility if it's his money? Are you making a profit off this or something?

If you are not making money off it and just doing your buddy a favor, I would make sure to let him kno wthe risks associated (although with narikaa and PT I can't imagine many) and tell him it's his call.

If you are making a profit, welcome to the world of business :)

Why is it your responsbility if it's his money? Are you making a profit off this or something?

If you are not making money off it and just doing your buddy a favor, I would make sure to let him kno wthe risks associated (although with narikaa and PT I can't imagine many) and tell him it's his call.

no profiteering here guys just a trying to help a mate out... as you do.. and if it goes [censored] up then obviously I got it wrong..

thanks for the responses guys, i'm on the case and wish you all a great festive season, whatever your flavour of spirit..

I am totally new with rep watches. What are the risks with them? Do you mean that the quality is low, or are there risks buying them etc? I had made up my mind to buy "the best Pam 1950", but I just found out from this forum that apparantly the crystal cracks, so I guess I will go for something else.

I would also like to know how I can get in contact with PT. Would be a huge plus for me to be able to buy from a EU based seller to avoid problems with the Swedish customs.