When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Not so expensive but decent Yachtmaster

docthor

Some weeks or even month ago there was a discussion about a not sooo expensive (300-400$ if I'm right) Yachtmaster which has been offered by a TD.

At this time I thought I have to get me one of those but for some reason I didn't...I still think I have to buy one (cannot keep my promisse to the missus :( ) but I don't remember where to get it and don't find the thread...holy cow I guess I'm getting old :huh:

Please be the scouts you are supposed to be and help an old man accross the street to find what he's searching for ;)

Maybe I can avoid the trouble...since I already planned to sell one I don't wear that often I can tell my missus that I didn't just bought another watch but changed one...it's worth a try :D

But I have to stop this...that's not leading to a good end otherwise :(

:(...only 6 days gone since I ordered...19 - 21 days can be quite a long time sometimes...I can't imagine today how I managed to wait for my kids to come to the world :D;)

Hehe! My PP account is activated again. I never owned a braceleted watch before, so I'll wait until my exp2 arrives and then try on my first bracelet. If I like it I'll send Thomas an email for a Sub and YM :D

• 1 month later...

I'm still waiting and TC doesn't get back to me asking if he already shipped it or not.

End of November he told me that he's going to ship it soon and that it most likely arrives before Christmas...well...only 1 week left...:(

Waiting sucks!

My watch is stuck in the UK. Track&Trace is saying two "failed delivery attempts" for a week now. Hopefully its not going back to China now...

• 2 weeks later...

:(...still no YM on my doorstep and I don't think it will come tomorrow...I don't have a shipping confirmation yet :(...this sucks :angry2:

What about yours Markie...is it already on your wrist?

Took about 55 days for my TC V5 to arrive after payment confirmation. I was quoted 25-30 days. It was worth the wait though.

• 2 weeks later...