When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica boxes

Baileyh

Are there any sites who sell them? Because im looking for some boxes myself too.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Contact Matt (mymanmatt) he's a a member here and a very good guy. He is also a wonder with Rolex watches, both genuine and rep!!

Why do you guys want rep boxes? Not many members here fool with boxes, and if they have a really great super franken, they want a genuine box as well? Sometimes I'm a little suspicious of folks who want to assemble boxes, papers, etc., as their intentions are often not the most noble.

Why do you guys want rep boxes? Not many members here fool with boxes, and if they have a really great super franken, they want a genuine box as well? Sometimes I'm a little suspicious of folks who want to assemble boxes, papers, etc., as their intentions are often not the most noble.

Agree, but disagree. Opinions are yours but when I buy a watch I want it to look as close to gen, and when the watch is not on your wrist, the box is the icing on the cake!

OP, I don't know where you bought your rep or even what rep it is... But Next time you purchase a watch, check if the seller/website sells boxes, most do and will include a discount when you buy a watchc w/ a box.

All the best, happy Wednesday!

I feel the same way.

Whenever I don't wear my watch(es) I have them in travelling cases.