When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SevenFriday watches

Legend

http://www.sevenfriday.com

Anyone heard of/owns watches from SevenFriday?

I came across it while shopping for straps at Combat Straps, strangely enough.

The watches all appear to be variations of the same case, and quite cool and unique looking. the movement used seems to be a Miyota automatic, and the business/website seems to be based in Switzerland. Price is between 900+ - 1000+ CHF (swiss francs).

I personally like the black one with red accents.. 

Your thoughts on it?

Very unique, I like the way they look on a table better though and that's why I haven't bought one yet. Just like the square bell and Ross watches they just don't look amazing on the wrist. Maybe just takes some getting used to. I think there was one for sale on here a while back. (Gen)

I like the P3-1 and P3-2 guys.. Aaron at combat straps custom make straps for them..

I agree with cc33, wrist presence could be a problem for this watch somehow. They are all 47mm but wears closer to 44mm due to the absence of lugs.

It would be like wearing a mini machine on your wrist I suppose given the layered complication of the dial.

Tempted. 

They are constantly being posted about on Instagram by Watch Anish and other bloggers. They have a strong social media presence and target younger consumers since by higher end watch standards, are not as expensive, I think they range from 1500 USD to $2000. Personally, not a big fan since I have a smaller wrist but for those who like contemporary designs I think its a cool watch to look into.