When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looks like Rep but some people put offers in it?

valante

The hands and the datewheel placement look rep, but the pushers and crown alignment look gen.

And what model is this btw, looks like a safari dial with gold AP logo.

I shall step aside and let the real experts chime in ;)

99.9% real....he's got over 7,000 positive feedback selling high endish stuff .... about 17 other AP's ... some of them butt ugly......

He's had over 4,000 hits on the page.... hence the 8 offers.... 

They have an actual showroom in NYC...... and telephone nos you can check.... etc etc

This watch is Gen

Rep sellers... don't have genuine boxes... and papers which are easy to spot... and usually very low feedback... limited blurb and a quick 3 day sale to see if they can catch someone !!!

If you are careful you can buy Gen on Ebay... but I mean really carefull

I sourced my Gen AP ROO Rose Gold Rubberclad off ebay...... made an offer... it was accepted..... so I bought it....

Guy was an authorised Rolex retailer.... and I still travelled to Italy to pick it up and pay in person...... That's what I mean by being .... really careful !!!!

• Like 1

rep sellers also can have genuine boxes, I have heard some sellers will personally buy some gen staff and put the genuine box and papers along with the rep disguise it as gen... this is also big chance not all the watches with genuine box and paper are gen ...

and you're right about buying gen on ebay need to be very careful and do a great deal of work before finally place the order!! ;)

guys,

box and papers can be made, every now and then theres member who sell their diver complete wiuth faux AD stamp.

my doubt is the DW.

the pics shows 100% rep.

unless the seller just google and use a rep pics because he is a lazy bum.

This dealer is legit.....I was only saying the box and papers are ONE of the things you look for.... one of the MINOR things you look for.....in a list as long as your arm....

It's like saying when you buy a used car..... I bought the car cos the tyres were ok

Scammers will take gen movements out of gens and put reps in.... and the other way around.....and the list goes on

The only thing you can do ito be 100% is buy from a very reputable dealer.. and still get it checked out by an AD with a watch maker in store.....

Edited by andman