When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New P5000 8 Day IH movement...Repped

PeteM

I just saw a new 8 day movement from the Turk....

I must say I am enjoying watching these reps of the IH movements getting better.... OK not great ..but so much better and more importantly it shiws that the future may hold something very special in rep terms of these IH movements ;) ;) ;)

• Like 1

I am the same mate... I think its a good sign and I firmly believe we will see better..as in much better IH PAM movements coming next year.. ;)

I would prefer this in any of the current reps with IH movements... I know they wouldnt be correct gen wise... but the styling is more gen looking to the general eye that might look at it..

True the 5000 markings etc but the balance etc does it for me in that sense... :)

How far are we away from an actual 8 day movement coming from our friends in China?  I can dream right?

Dream long and hard mate...then once you awake from a land of the perfect reps...you will find that all is as you expect..and you need to go back to sleep again and dream !! :)

Another pig in a dress......

I love clone movements but only if they copy the functions and the looks. Not only the looks....

Ahh! Mate that is very unkind...my mum said I looked lovely in my dress :(

It is a shame.but until a movemnt maker takes the OP plunge we wont see any functional IH complication movements...