When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings from the U.S.

Greetings!

New member from the U.S. Hoping to build a nice collection. Came here due to my interest in Cartier watches. Learned about AP, Hublot, and others. Primarily interested in 1:1 or Ultimate versions, regardless of the make/model. 

Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Best,

Welcome!  Yeah you'll never find an exact 1:1.  You'll need to go straight gen for that.

There are some damn near close ones though.  Read around, tons of good info to learn before you jump in and make a purchase, trust me.

I came here for Panerai's and now I don't even wear one.  I'm all about IWC and Cartier too now.  Just picked up my first Roadster XL Chrono and it's the best watch I've ever owned.  Closet to gen as I've ever seen.  This thing is awesome.

Good luck....watch out though....it's quite addicting!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I agree. There is a lot to learn. And the more I read/learn, the more I realize I need to read & learn even more. It's somewhat of a vicious cycle and quite addicting. I know I can certainly use some help from experienced users here because there are so many details, it is easy to make a mistake.