When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help From All Panerai Experts!

elprimerozen

160411-12365.jpg160411-12366.jpg160411-12367.jpgModel : SS/Ti Black Dial Blue Needles with SS/Ti Bracelet + Ti BuckleMovement: Lemania 1874 Manual Handwind Working Chronograph Movement

Functions:

Hours, Minutes,

Seconds : Running Secs at 9.00 subdials, ,

Chronograph : 3.00 subdial - minute counter

2.00 pusher - start/stop chrono, 4.00 pusher - reset

Dimensions : Dia 44mm x 12.5mm Thk

Material : 1 piece forged case construction, solid 316 stainless steel / Titanium

Back : Solid Case back with Detail Engraving

Crown : One-piece Pull Out crown with o ring

Crystal: Sapphire Crystal ...what do you say??Go for it???Is there a gen panerai like this one??Send someinfobecause i dont know anything about panerai!!Any help will be very nice! :wounded1:

i think if you enjoy it you should buy it.

The repository of information on the 192 might be on the old forum - replica-watches-guide cause theycame out a long time ago. I know josh has a new model that looks very nice.

this is a very limited edition watch. If you check the links section you can find a few websites that will give you photos of every model and you can compare

:)

i think if you enjoy it you should buy it.

The repository of information on the 192 might be on the old forum - replica-watches-guide cause theycame out a long time ago. I know josh has a new model that looks very nice.

this is a very limited edition watch. If you check the links section you can find a few websites that will give you photos of every model and you can compare

Thanks my friend for your help!My best regards!

Buy it, great looking Pam. I was just looking at it tonight and thinking about adding it to the collection.