When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help Needed

jtiis

Before I read all the "Don't have anything to do with Taka"... or at least... before I realized Taka was running the rip off 2Geek.net site, I was stupid enough to send him my 3714 crystal for AR work.

Lots of excuses later and four or more months later I give up the piece as lost. (He really pulls the bull out I'll tell ya, "Oh, it was sent to the wrong place... we found it"... "Oh, it was tinted but came out too blue, we're redoing it now"... finally, "Oh, it's done and we mailed it." Great... got traking.... silence.... a month later... still no crystal so....

I have over 2 thousand in my franken 3714 so, if you're snooping around this site still Mr. Taka - "Thanks a bunch for being such a looser".

For everyone else, I'd REALLY like to finally get this watch on my wrist. Had he sitting for over half a year - never so much as worn - so it t'would be a nice Christmas gift to find a replacement and get a Sunnydale AR in place.

SO.... if you have a dead 3714... or better yet, just a cyrstal from one you can part with it would really make my year end well.

I'm CONUS if that's helpful info.

Cheers - jtiis

Yes, Fixen I may have to reach out to my friend. I did send a "final" email to 2Geek letting them know how much I appreicated their "thoughtful" care of my xtal. Did get an email back saying "You should have received it by now... we'll send another". Fine, if "another" comes in 2 weeks I'll be a happy camper. If not, not surpirsed and looking for other options. Not holding my breath, still... checking my mail...