When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Latest Panerai Crown Guard

cls

No need - if there is a demand, the Chinese will copy this in ten minutes.

With a minor flaw that will need mod... :bleh:

Wait a second...I thought the lever was centered on H series guards---yeah they might be getting smart: a bunch of guards, 99% alike, but different enough that unless the chinese copy them all, collectors will be able to tell rep from real as long as they know which version gores on wich watch.

I'm actually OK, w/ that since 99% of the people who see my watches couldn't tell and the the other 1% either collect reps, in which case they approve, or gens, in which case their so dumb I don't care what they think.

Wait a second...I thought the lever was centered on H series guards---yeah they might be getting smart: a bunch of guards, 99% alike, but different enough that unless the chinese copy them all, collectors will be able to tell rep from real as long as they know which version gores on wich watch.

I'm actually OK, w/ that since 99% of the people who see my watches couldn't tell and the the other 1% either collect reps, in which case they approve, or gens, in which case their so dumb I don't care what they think.

Well, that is one of the funniest things I've read these times! :lol::lol:

Well, that is one of the funniest things I've read these times! :lol::lol: