When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another New Member From Chicago

Max72

Hi,

I joined the forum few days ago, and so far I've been busy reading a wealth of information about one of my favorite topics: Big Crowns Subs.

I used to own a gen Sub in the 80s but sold it in 2001 to finance another purchase and regretted doing it ever since.

Now I'm just gathering information for my 5510 build. Who wants to chime in with suggestions is more than welcome, I've seen amazing watches posted here and would like to own a decent one since I plan to wear it every day.

thank you for having me here

Max

Edited by Max72

Thank you Mike, I've emailed Phong to see how much would be the damage, I'm also considering Yuki's 5510 case. I'm kind of confused about Phong because I read several mixed reviews about his business... I need to gather more info for sure before jotting down the part list to purchase.

Thank you SSTEEL.

Before giving away $1500 for a case I want to make sure is going to fit the rest of the build and most important that I like the end result. Yuki offers the best  bang for the buck at $780 is quite expensive but still affordable. The more I read about Big crown builds the more questions I have LOL