When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Custom 16610 Comex Dial

ArkoN

Hi everyone,

the new TC KH dial from the TC V6 Sub is stunning. And there is a 16610 Comex F-Series (no lugholes and swiss made dial). So I wanted to ask if I want my TC dial modded to a 16610 Comex dial how to do this? Are here dial modders who can do this?

I just found an example picture from the U-Series. The F-Series is the same just with swiss made instead of swiss-t <25.

2053162.jpg

The picture at large here:
http://cdn.chrono24.com/images/uhren/images_62/s1/2053162_xxl.jpg

greetings ArkoN

I don't think that there's someone here in the forum that can personalize dials but did you even ask TC about this. I think he can do this, specially when you see that he prints Cadell on some 16610LN submariner . Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

16800 and 16610 dials are interchangeable! Dial feet are in the same place and diameter is the same. If Rolex were to service your 16800 and put a new dial in it, it would be the same dial as is used in the 16610s.

So if you can buy a rep 16800 dial, as long as it fits in your 16610 case, you're good to go.

You can try NDT reading for the 16610/16800 comex dial. It will be the two liner I think. You can always buy the Yuki one and change the markers. I had a project planned to make a comex 16610 with a y3135. Still on hold.
Yuki Comex dial for 16800 has different Comex printed logo on its than the 16610 Comex logo, take a look: aqupa7u8.jpg

The 16800 was a three liner I think. Although from what I have read all of these watches were just gifts that saw no real action. 

NDT has a matt 3 liner like Yuki's, but no WGS. Personally I like the 3 liner better as it is less cluttered. I am sure something could be ordered custom based. 

Dial16800COMEXWhite.jpg

The 16800 was a three liner I think. Although from what I have read all of these watches were just gifts that saw no real action. NDT has a matt 3 liner like Yuki's, but no WGS. Personally I like the 3 liner better as it is less cluttered. I am sure something could be ordered custom based. Dial16800COMEXWhite.jpg
Wow I do like this dial, do you think it will fit a Y3135 ?

^^^^ it should fit the y3135 same foot location, but the date disc will be the wrong one. I would love to find a group buy for the correct font/serif and progression date disc to use a y3135 movement with the correct font, or even a nice 2892 eta or 2824 eta.  Pete, where are you