When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob from WA State

droptopman

Hello all, I am new to the forum.  Been looking to add more watches to my small collection.  Debating between clone/rep or genuine. Found this site doing research on clones and I am very impressed so far.  A lot of information here.  I have purchased 2 replica Rolexes over the years.  One is very nice (2005 Submariner blue face, two tone with solid gold links and bezel, good movement) still running solid, the other was a scam 2009 (Daytona white face, leather strap, cheap movement and cheap plating). Both cost the same $1000+.  Do not want to make the same mistake again.  I do own a few genuine articles as well, Bell and Ross 126, Omega Seamaster, 2 Movado's from 25 years ago--before I understood the coolness of automatic movements.  Also for fun a couple Tommy Bahama's and a handful of Invicta's.  Most everything I have is either two tone or gold.  As I age I am becoming more fond of silver tones and I also wear suites a lot for work and something silver and dressy may be next. 

Will search for the trusted sites and start narrowing down my shopping list.  Look forward to learning more and expanding my collection.  Thanks for being here.

Ahoy mate, welcome aboard.  I lived on Bainbridge Island for 8 years, where do you hail from?

Enjoy the madness!  :tu:

From Seattle born and raised, moved to Yakima about 15 years ago and have lived here since.  Got sick of the rain and traffic.  Better weather in Yakima and less people so no traffic :bangin:

Yakima is real nice ...

... once you leave it ;)

j/k welcome onboard

Too funny, I say that all the time.  Got a good laugh on that thanks.  I was a metro guy and now live in the sticks....No traffic is nice though, but there is not much to do.  Guess I will buy some time pieces.

Too funny, I say that all the time.  Got a good laugh on that thanks.  I was a metro guy and now live in the sticks....No traffic is nice though, but there is not much to do.  Guess I will buy some time pieces.

tell me about it, i moved up here from down south so you can imagine my delight/plight :D