When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pardon My Ignorance...

Jaymoi

RWG wil always be home, but I joined RWI a few weeks ago and definitely reccomend you and any other collector check it out. There are several excellent threads over there, including one which looks like it may have permanentlysolved the annoying (if minor( "A" problem on PAM dials.

I can't find the thread :(

Can you post a link please?

Unless there is a second coming of the Messiah...( sorry I meant Mess ).....it will go down permanently.....the fees have been paid up until January....at which point it will go floating about the galaxy like the Nostromo.....full of dead characters......and an all consuming alien.....a la Blade......inaptly named ....his wit was as sharp as a loofah....!

It will be interesting to see what Johnnyfartpants does with his time then.....as well as some of Blade's other ass kissers......no doubt we'll start getting flooded with a plethora of Athena poster prints and naked ladies smothered in chocolate or milk.....eh Michael....?