When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help needed...

floppus

I have just received a very acceptable Ladies Link Diamond from a web supplier. The quality is very good and the communications and delivery time were both faultless. As this is my first experience of current replica watches I am uncertain as to the degree of variation from the original specs and measurements.

With this in mind might it be possible to fit 'genuine' T.H. replacement hardware to my rep. I need to lengthen the polished S/S bracelet by 2 links to enable the watch to be worn or I might have to dispose of it and leave my wife very disappointed. I have been unable to find any source for obtaining replacement replica links although there is one guy I found in Taiwan who has complete bracelets but none in the ladies 12 mm size. I can buy genuine in the UK from T.H. dealers but the two links would cost more than the watch did and I don't even know if they would fit. Similarly there are options from the U.S. but with postage and taxes the cost is very high again with the risk of not fitting.

Does anyone have any knowledge of likely replica bracelet or link vendors or can anyone offer an opinion of the genuine hardware fitting my rep. To the best of my knowledge the details of my replica are Tag Heuer WJF 1315 BA0572.

Thanks in hopeful anticipation of any positive response

I need to lengthen the polished S/S bracelet by 2 links to enable the watch to be worn or I might have to dispose of it and leave my wife very disappointed.

Care to post a pic of the watch? I might be able to help you out there if the links are compatible. Also, if you could provide a link to the website you purchased it from it would help me determine if the spares I have are compatible.

Hi... Thanks for your reply... The watch description is Tag Heuer Ladies Link 200 metres Pink MOP Diamond bezel Polished SS bracelet. It is featured on a number of different web outlets including watch eden but I got it from refined watches co uk ..

Any further help or advice most wel..come

Floppus,

Dude, I'd really like to help you, but... as they say, "Help me help you!"

I've got spare links for 2 different ladies' TAGs:

While the SS bracelets look very similar, they have very slightly different links with one being slightly thicker and neither of them compatible with the other.

So which one, exactly, have you got? Provide me with a photo or two and hyperlink to the exact watch and I'll (pun intended) link you up.