When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Been a while, looking for some reassurance!

bvc

Hi guys, gonna pull the trigger on a steel fish and maybe a skyland avenger this week. Used to order from josh, had a couple of watches arrive doa and at least 3 only lasted a month before bits fell off. Not knocking josh. I was green, and there was communication from him. However, I lost heart a little and haven't bought anything for over a year. Can't resist anymore. I need a steel fish or I'm gonna explode!!!

So my question, josh seems to have implemented some convincing qc on his site. Pics of actual watch, test and free waterproof reading. Should I give him another go or try another td?

What do you reckon?

Brad.

Brad I've not ordered from Josh for a while but I'm sure he is fine to deal with mate, Andrew is a great dealer too mate maybe worth a try, to be fair though any TD should be ok  ;)

Enjoy the Steelfish mate, I have a white dial that is awesome, came from Sead / Supermirrors ;)    

Thank mate.

Will take that on board. I'm going for white as well. I know some feel the colour may be off a little but It just pops to me. My mates got the gen. it sits very well, just a shame the bracelet isn't up to scratch, no contest next to the gen. my blue faced sa crown has finally stripped after a year clinging onto the last bit of thread. Stepping down in size with the sf so I think the white will look a little bigger. Been toying with the upo but I'm just a sucker for that brietling double ar.

bvc I like Sgt have the white from mirrors very happy with it (A clone running fine for almost a year), smaller dealer less chance of getting a DOA IMHO reasonably priced.

As far as bracelet ,yes I know they all are not up to snuff.

Thanks mike, I'm uk based and josh was generally very quick to deliver, however that don't mean much when you have to send it back for 6 weeks to be repaired. If the qc is genuine I really can't ask for much more from a dealer. Would prefer to buy from a member in uk but that comes with its own issues!

Cheers

Brad.