When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quick Question On My New Navimeter

watchman12345

Here is a pic of my "collection as it stands now". Im a student still so spending money is tight... I think a big band may be my next purchase. :Jumpy:

162277-11992.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

You're off to a great start. Your question about the Nav suggests a little bit of chrono naievete. Be sure to ask questions before you throw any money away, ie. Rolex Daytona Sec at 6 etc.....

Oh I've read plenty about seconds at 6! I got the Navitimer serviced by trusty and to my untrained eye it looks like it runs beautifully. Smoother sweep than the 2824 in the omega. The noobmariner is nice but the movement is very loud when the rotor is turning. I cant really wear the watch in the library unless i take it off. But Im very happy with my selections so far! Its a really great feeling because I've always loved watches and I really thought looking at them was all I'd be able to do. Found a great dealer with Andrew too. Its all good at the moment. This forum is a real gem. :1a: