When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Group buy for Seagull ST2130 ETA 2824-2 clone

AKTime

I have an opportunity to scoop up some Seagull ST2130 movements for 50.00 ea. I plan on buying a few for myself but I am willing to do a group order, I can get the cost down to 45.00 a piece if I can get around 10-15 total. Anyone interested feel free to let me know.

Where are you located?

Are you sure these are fresh and not NOS. There's someone on eBay selling them for $35 specified as new, old stock.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/281242871721?lpid=82

I'm located in the U.S. I'm assuming the movements that I am purchasing are fresh movements, they are the nickle plated finish ones not brass

like those.

I'm going to go ahead and hold off on this. I want to check with my source to make sure these are new recently manufactured movements first just to be sure. I don't want to risk getting NOS units like those in that link that may need servicing.

I'm going to go ahead and hold off on this. I want to check with my source to make sure these are new recently manufactured movements first just to be sure. I don't want to risk getting NOS units like those in that link that may need servicing.

I am interested, but will hold off for more info. As I much doubt that they are fresh, $45 will mean little to no profit for seller.

Also, they are probably not Seagulls (I dont think Seagulls sells their movements out of their watches). So probably Dandong factory, or if lucky, Hangzhou.

Edited by shirotenshi

He's been selling them for a long time. I'd say definitely Seagull.

Check out this ETA 2836-2. Even comes with a nice rep Rolex DWO. Bet it's a clone and being sold by a jeweler.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-ETA-2836-2-Automatic-Movement-Runs-Fine/141161481289?rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D261%26meid%3D4113856338380651095%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D1088%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D111190130987%26

Agree, pic is blur but shock protection looks clone.