When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Updated/new sales thread rules.

Mike on a bike

I can sympathise with you Akira, I've offered to help out in a few ways and other mods are more than happy for me to do so but no response from admin.

I guess it's that damned real life gotten in the way again :) Or maybe just interest in watches has diminished? Life always changes, and if it's a more or less permanent change in interests (for whatever reason) I just hope the reins are handed over whilst the board is still in relatively good health.

I'm just guessing though and don't have any knowledge of what's going on apart from the posts on here :)

Howdy, fellas. Just to make things clear; I am still around and so are a lot of the other admins and mods, but it might seem that you want a more active crown than us old geezers ;) Well, perhaps a changes or addons in the mod/admins ranks are needed and this is and has been discussed in the admin area.

Yes, I have very little time for watches these days. I am trying to juggle two jobs (in two different companies) so that doesn't leave much time left for the forum. But the love is still there, both for watches and for the forum and I always have a hope that I will find more time. But I am still around and I try my best to answer PM's and e-mails on a daily basis, except weekends.

Yes, I know I have missed some e-mails and PM's and I apologize for this. If you are still waiting for a reply on something PM me or e-mail (admin@rwg.cc) and I will get back to you as soon as possible

@j3t

I have found the bug in the new member upgrade system and it only affects members who pay on a monthly basis and have decided to skip paying for 1 or more months. This will leave a unpaid invoice in the system and the system will then shut down the account due to this unpaid invoice. For now, I have to fix thius manually for each emmber, but I am looking into how this can be solved. So if your account for some reason has been downgraded, please PM or e-mail me and I will of course fix this.

@Fraggle42

How have you tried reaching our to me. Can't seem to find any PM's or e-mails from you? Feel free to resend or contact me again ;)

Let me just end this little rant with another huge thanks to Mike on a bike and everything he currently is doing for our forum :tu: