When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New AP ROO 44mm

Samurai

Very nice, and my only gripe (as with the gen) is that the dial design appears a tad too classy vs the 42mm ROOs.

The dial and hands accuracy are definitely better than the previous generation ROO reps though!

The RG/Ceramic combination is stunning as usual.

Beautiful watch, wear her well!

nice one! How is the weight?

any flaws that you as a wearer really pic up on?

TK

Though I do not have the watch, I can tell you from experience that this would weigh lighter than the gen counterpart, because of the different amount/density of gold in the case.

On the wrist, this is not a concern though. I doubt anyone can tell the weight of the watch by looking. ;)

The greatest tell on this model is from the back, due to the see through caseback. The gen and rep movements look miles apart. 

On the wrist, this watch is accurate enough for me. 

Guys

This is the one id pre ordered when they were first listed so i hope QC pics will be coming soon enough

http://www.pureti.me/product/pre-order-royal-oak-offshore-44mm-forged-carbon-11-best-edition-a7750b/

Cheers and thoughts appreciated.

D :)

I pre-ordered this too, and am still waiting for QC pics.

I have tried the gen on at a secondhand shop locally, and looked at many pics of the gens (and rep) of this model.

I am happy with the rep at this moment. Some members over at RWI has mentioned that the date font is off, but if you do your research, you would find that there are variations in the date fonts on different batches of the gen. 

This is a very nice looking rep, and should be a winner on the wrist. 

Please post pics when you receive the watch! ;)