When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

which watch is best for me?

zippin23

Im new here and I thank everyone in advance for any advice. Ive purchased a couple replicas in the past while in the military. My question is on all these movements and prices. I've researched the site, but cant serm to find a answer to what movements are better. Im looking at purchasing a milgauss green tinted glass from watch eden. They offer 3135, 2836, 3131 amd an asian special. I currently have an order in with fobreplicas and ordered prior to finding the forums thst have trusted dealers. Thanks again for all the help.

Thanks Mke. I just read the million posts of questions not to ask. Haha!! I'll dive in head first and see if i can come up with an opinion.

Thanks Mke. I just read the million posts of questions not to ask. Haha!! I'll dive in head first and see if i can come up with an opinion.

Stay away from imitation Rolex movements. The asian factories take perfectly good swiss and clone movements and slap custom bridges on them. They only get more unreliable. Stick to asia 21j and clone movements